Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lagoon Day!









I'm a little late in getting this posted, but here it is! We had a great time at Lagoon. We were hot and miserable and it was super crowded, but it was still fun. We started out a little rocky. I took Savanna and Codera on the merry-go-round. Erica took Codera and I took Savanna. I left Savanna for just a second to check on Codera and came back to find Savanna screaming and wanting to get off. I think she was just terrified that I left her. (I did tell her where I was going.) We made it through the ride and took a break on the little boats after that. They both enjoyed it! Savanna doesn't care for loud noises, so getting her on anything was somewhat of a chore. We took a break during the afternoon and Troy and I went on the Wicked roller coaster. Talk about taking your breath away. We have been on something similar back in Hershey Park, PA. This was a little different however as the "trains" got stuck or a button got stuck so we were in line for a little longer than normal. We were watching the tech push buttons randomly trying to get the coaster to work, but to no avail. That didn't make me nervous at all. (Whatever, I almost turned around and got out of line!) Anyway, about 10 minutes later we were on the coaster and zooming straight up and straight down and looping all over. It was great! We were going to take pictures at the pioneer place, but there was a huge line and the price has gone up considerably! (We had a large group!) Anyway, so we took pictures at the old train station instead. All in all, it was a great day! Next time, we'll go during the "off" season.

3 comments:

Elder Larkin said...

Wow geez I so remember vacationing with little ones. It gets better I promise! I'm glad you had fun anyway!

Heather said...

What? When were you at Lagoon? We live so super close! I'm sure you were busy. Sounds so fun. We took our girlies to Lagoon earlier in the summer and it sounds pretty similar to your adventure there!

Clarkson said...

I haven't been to Lagoon is SO long. Tons of my friends would work there during the summer (back in the day).