Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fun in a Box




It is such a blessing to have Savanna as Codera's older sister. She is so good at playing! She is also teaching Codera how to play. Today, we emptied a box that had stuffed animals in it and they played in it for a good 30 minutes, if not more! They went in and out, in and out, in and out for however long they played. They just had a great time! Forget the "real" toys! This is way more entertaining!


This is my Savanna playing "Princess and the Pea!" We haven't figured out where to store the blankets yet, so they're just downstairs on the couch. Savanna decided to play like there was a pea under all the "mattresses." She said she could feel the pea so I told her she was a real princess. How fun is that? She has such a great imagination! She is playing so well and including Codera in her play time! I couldn't ask for anything more!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for updated posts! I'm so glad to see your cute little family pictures. And, it was so fun to see you guys awhile ago. I'm glad you're getting settled in your new house! I can't wait until Julia and Ruby play together!

Elder Larkin said...

That is so cute! I too love it when my kids play together, instead of fighting. It's a great break for me.

The Fellers said...

So your girls are growing up so much especially Codera. They both are so cute! So basically since I haven't been working I have been checking out blogs...fun stuff I guess. I'm going to have to come in and visit you guys. Hope everything is going good for you guys and your house is so cute!