Friday, July 18, 2008

Codera's 1st birthday




Happy 1st birthday Codera!
I can't believe my baby turned 1! She is just so much fun! Her birthday was July11. (I'm a little slow getting it blogged). We had a good time. Troy's mom and Tim came down for the party with Troy's nieces Erica and Kylee. My mom and dad and my sister and her family were here as well. We had a great time.
Of course Codera wasn't really sure what was going on, but had a great time pulling paper out of the bags that her presents were in. She didn't really try to grab the cake or even touch it. Well, she did try to get it, but only got a little frosting. She seemed to like looking at it more than touching. Anyway, she's trying to feed herself but makes more of a mess than anything. Aren't birthdays fun? I made the cake with the help of my mom of course. It's one thing that I love to do for my girls. One of these days, I'm going to take a class so I can get better and do it on my own. I'm so glad my mom is around to help me! Fun times!

5 comments:

Palmer Family said...

BOB!!!!
Holy cow, I found you!!! How are you? You have adorable kids. Please e-mail me at www.spalmer26@hotmail.com and/or see my blog: stuartandsharrapalmer.blogspot.com
Do you know where Tami is? Is she still in Vegas? I see you're in St. George--I am so jealous! We've tried to move there three different times, but to no avail. Please let me know how the heck you are! Sharra :)

Elder Larkin said...

so cute! She's getting so big. Good job on the cake!

Heather said...

Happy birthday, Codera! Cute pictures! What? did you make the cake?

Clarkson said...

Cute pictures! It was fun hanging out today. We'll get the girls together again soon.

kimberly said...

hi! y just found your blog and its nice to know about more "krogh's families" arround the world. we are the Krogh's of Peru! there are no more krogh's in this country so its nice to know more of us arround the world. were do you live? usa?
our granfather kai krogh zorning was danish. are u also danish?
nice family and nice pics!