Thursday, May 22, 2008

What a Day!

So we've had an interesting day today. This morning, my sister-in-law was shopping at wal-mart with her son. Apparently the cart he was in was a little defective so when she turned the cart to go around a corner, the cart tipped over with Jaxon in it! He's ok though! So later this evening, Savanna had just finished eating her dinner and was pushing herself back from the counter (which she has done a thousand times) and the chair decided to fall backwards with her in it. She hit her head on the back of the chair when it hit the floor. I discovered a little gash in the back of her head when I checked for a goose egg. So I took her to the instacare and she is now calling herself "Staple Girl" because she has two staples in the back of her head. Well, it gets better. When we got home from the instacare, the house smelled like rotten eggs. While we were gone, a pipe broke from the dishwasher which flowed out into the "mud" room under the counter. I don't know exactly what happened, I just know it had something to do with the pipes being clogged and the dishwasher. Anyway, it was rank! So we had a neighbor over to try to find the problem and hopefully he can fix it tomorrow. And I forgot to tell Savanna "Happy Birthday" this morning before I went to work! I am soooo glad this day is over!

1 comment:

James Larkin said...

Allison, sounds like an unbelievable day! Happy Birthday Savannah!