Wednesday, March 26, 2008





Happy Easter!
We had a great weekend! Natalie and her family came out from Fernley, NV with her 4 children and we had a great time! I should say Savanna had a great time. She had someone to play with for the last 4 days. She was really sad to see them go home today. I think she finally caught up on her sleep today. She played so hard while they were here. You can see that Savanna was a little exhausted during her play time as well!

I wanted to show off their Easter dresses. I did attempt to sew this year. I didn't sew them all by myself however. I got as far as cutting them out and sewing the bodices, but that's about as far as I got before I got too frustrated. My mom was kind enough to help me by sewing the rest of the dresses for me! They turned out beautiful of course! It's funny that I love to dress my girls alike and I really didn't care for being dressed them same as my sister while we were growing up. Oh well, they're not old enough to not like it. I'll keep it up until they can talk me out of it!


3 comments:

Elder Larkin said...

Oh! How sweet do they look in those dresses?! Good job Mom, and Grandma Sherrie! Looks like you all had a great Easter.

Heather said...

Yay! Aren't holidays so much more fun with kids? I'm jealous of how warm it looks there...do you realize it's snowing up here? congrats again on your new place!

Bodell said...

Sooo cute! I love the matchy thing too! They are both so beautiful!