Wednesday, January 23, 2008




Codera is now sitting up on her own. Well, almost. She still falls over, but she'll sit up for a minute. She is also so close to crawling. She's been worming her way around but is now trying to move her arms and legs together. We've finally been getting a good night sleep. Between Savanna and Codera, we were waking up every 2 hours for a week. Now, I think we're back on schedule. Codera is teething and doing well considering she's had a drippy nose for a month (and it doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon!)
Savanna is doing well with preschool. She loves it! They had a pajama day today so she got to wear her new pj's to school. They do fun things like that periodically. I can't believe how much she is learning. She loves her sunbeam class too! I play the piano for primary so she always makes it a point to tell her teacher that her mom is at the piano during sharing time. She is not shy in primary either. She loves to sing the songs and participate with singing and sharing time. She's learned "I am a Child of God" and also the first article of Faith. (I'm not a proud mom or anything!)
I took some fun pictures yesterday while we were outside playing! Please feel free to go to the photo link and see the fun! I have to explain about the pics of Codera in her crib. She was trying to take a nap, but decided to play hide and seek instead. When I went in, she was pulling the covers over her head and trying to get them off! The pictures in the photo link are the result! We were both laughing!
Still no word on housing, but we have a plan! That's all I'm saying for now! Ta-Ta!!!

No comments: